Foxelli Trekking Poles – Collapsible, Lightweight, Shock-Absorbent, Carbon Fiber Hiking, Walking & Running Sticks with Natural Cork Grips, Quick Locks, 4 Season/All Terrain Accessories and Carry Bag Reviews
- MOVE FASTER & FURTHER WITH LESS EFFORT: Made from Shock Absorbent, Ultralight 100% Carbon Fiber Material, which Minimizes the Impact on Joints and Absorbs any Noise. Weighs only 7 oz so it Reduces Arm Fatigue Allowing One to Move Quicker and Go the Extra Mile while Exerting Less Energy. Indestructible Design Will Withstand the Most Challenging Backpacking Trips.
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL: Quick Lock Technology Allows User to Adjust Pole’s Length Quickly and Easily While Firmly Holding its Position. Perfect Fit for Short or Tall MEN, WOMEN & KIDS. Provides Benefits to Seniors and Those Carrying Extra Weight. Retractable from 24″ to 55″, which Makes Foxelli Trekking Poles One of the Most Versatile and Compact in its Class.
- SUPREME COMFORT: Anti-Slip Natural Cork Grips Adjust to the Hand, Absorb Sweat, and Keep Hands Cool and Dry During Long Distance Hikes. Air Ventilated, Extra Padded, Adjustable Wrist Straps Provide All Day Comfort. The Extended Foam Sleeve Has Ridges and is Made of Soft EVA Foam to Easily Handle Switchbacks and Abrupt Changes in Terrain.
- ALL TERRAIN, ALL CONDITIONS: From Climbing Ice Mountains to an Easy Urban Walk, Heavy Duty 4 Season Accessories and a Tungsten Carbide Tip Won’t Let You Down. Thermoplastic Rubber Tips Strongly Attach to the Staffs so they won’t be Lost in Snow, Mud or when Snagged. CARRYING CASE INCLUDED!
- RISK-FREE PURCHASE: Don’t Worry about Missing Amazon’s 30-Day Return Window. We Offer a 120-Day, No Questions Asked, Money Back Guarantee with a 3 Year Warranty for Defects. If You’re Not 100% Satisfied, We’ll Give You Your Money Back. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE.
Go the Extra Distance and Get There Faster, All While Exerting Less Energy!
Introducing Foxelli Trekking Poles that are Specially Designed for Maximum Comfort and Safety.
• Searching for one-size poles that the whole family can use?
• Hoping to burn more calories while walking or hiking?
• Want poles that reduce the impact on your joints and help alleviate the weight you’re carrying?
• Tired of using poorly made, cheap poles that aren’t durable to withstand years of use?
Foxelli Trekking Poles Meet All Your Hiking Needs, with its Adjustable Quick Lock Technology, Ultra-Light Design and Shock-Absorbent Materials.
• Easily and quickly adjust poles’ length to fit adults or children
• Burn 20% more calories while using Foxelli Trekking Poles!
• Increase traction, maintain balance and minimize impact on legs, knees, ankles and feet
• Foxelli Poles offer ultimate comfort, durability and versatility under all trekking conditions for years to come
100% Customer Satisfaction or 120-Day Money Back Guarantee + 3 Years Warranty for Exchange
Click the BUY NOW Button While Stock Lasts – for the Best and Most Comfortable Hiking Experience!
- ANTI SHOCK：These offer internal springs that absorb shock when you walk downhill. Shock absorption is a nice feature for any hiker, but is particularly recommended if you have unstable hips, knees or ankles or have had any previous injuries to those joints.
- Adjustable: Bagail trekking poles adjust in length to enhance stability on different terrain. They adjust from about 25 to 53 inches long. Typically you’ll want to shorten the poles when going uphill and lengthen them when going downhill.
- Two kinds Grips :Cork – This resists moisture from sweaty hands, decreases vibration and best conforms to the shape of your hands. Rubber with foam extension – This insulates hands from cold, shock and vibration, so it’s best for cold-weather activities. Foam is absorbs moisture from sweaty hands and is the softest to the touch.
- Durability：Bagail All-around Trail Poles Made of durable “aircraft grade” aluminum. Banging up against trail debris or snagging the pole in-between rocks may only dent or bend the aluminum rather than crack or shatter the carbon.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED : If you are not satisfied with our trekking poles, we promised you will get your money back or a new replacement. All our products deserve a 60 DAYS NO-QUESTION-ASK RETURN service. If you have any problem with us, you can feel free to contact our after sale service.
1.Why you need Bagail trekking poles?
Serious hikers have known the great benefits of trekking poles for decades. Aside from providing stability while hauling a heavy load or moving over technical terrain, trekking poles have distinct advantages even on easy trails. They significantly reduce load and impact on hips, knees, and ankles when going downhill. Indeed, we at Switch back have noticed remarkable differences when using trekking poles on even day hikes.
2. Adjustable-length (25-53 inches) trekking poles can fit most people.
Properly sized poles will put your elbows at a 90-degree bend when you hold the poles with tips on the ground near your feet. If you’re taller than about 6 feet ,you may have a maximum length of at least 51 inches. If you are shorter than 6 feet tall, you’ll be able to shorten trekking poles enough to make them work for you. Typically you’ll want to shorten the poles when going uphill and lengthen them when going downhill.
3.Gork grips Or Rubber grips with foam extension?
A cork handle has an exceptionally comfortable feel in the hand and wicks sweat very well. It also will conform nicely to your hand over time, making it great for long-distance treks and multi-season use. We’ve found rubber grips to be best for cold weather activities because they shed rain and snow. EVA foam is soft, provides a measure of shock absorption and does a decent job at wicking moisture in the summer months. You can decide which is right for you.
4. Durability!Depending on your needs we can get you there.
When choosing a pole for your next adventure we understand you need quality material to last you every step of the way. Bagail All-around Poles Made of durable “aircraft grade” aluminum. Our tips are made from durable Tungsten Carbide. Tungsten Carbide tips will hold up for long treks on all type of terrain. Additional tips such as mud baskets and rubber tip!