Cascade Mountain Tech Trekking Poles for Trail Hiking Walking Climbing – 2 Pack Reviews
- HIGH QUALITY STRONG VALUE – Built with “Aircraft grade” aluminum – We source quality material and buy in bulk quantities to be able to offer high-quality poles for everyone. Compare to other brands which save by using a lower quality less than aluminum
- LIGHT WEIGHT & COMPACT POLES – 10.4 oz or LESS THAN a pound – Our aluminum poles provide hikers, walkers, back packers, campers and many more the best option for a light weight strong pole. You will feel the difference when on long hikes or daily walks
- TWIST LOCK & EXTENDABLE: Need to adjust your pole height when trekking up a hill, or a downward slope? Our twist lock will support you during all your adventures, it is easy use and reliable for holding the pole at the desired height ranging from 26″- 54″
- COMFORTABLE EVA GRIPS: Eva Grip provides a light, non-slip grip along with our adjustable wrist strap. All our poles come with tungsten carbide tips and adjustable wrist straps. BONUS tip kit includes: snow basket, boots, small rubber feet.
- WE STAND BEHIND OUR BRAND: Let us know if we can help you with your trekking needs or replace any parts under warranty. Our poles were designed to fit the needs of women, men, and kids hiking trips. Try our poles out for your next adventure!
The Cascade Mountain Tech hiking , walking , trekking poles are made from light weight “aircraft grade” aluminum and are an incredible value. Each pole can be extended to any length from 25.75 to 54 inches in length. The poles extend by turn locking system and each pole has measuring on the middle section for easy adjustment to your preferred height on every trip. They also have a durable tungsten carbide tip hidden under the rubber tip at the bottom for trekking on more rocky and uneven terrain. Each pole also come with an optional mud disk for year round enjoyment OR for use on softer ground coverings so the poles won’t sink. Each stick contains an anti shock spring located in the upper section of each pole for more comfortable walking. They also have very comfortable EVA foam grip with a 5 inch down grip. The wrist straps are extremely comfortable, adjustable and includes reflective wrists straps for increased low light/nighttime safety. We also include a storage clip for easier packing and storage of these poles. specifications • Poles extend from 25.75″ to 54″ (approx.)?• Poles include one set of rubber tips ?• Includes one set of snow baskets ?• Includes one set mud disks to prevent pole from sinking in soft surfaces?• Anti-shock spring in pole to lessen impact • Twist locking system?• Wrist straps with reflective wrists straps for increased low light/nighttime safety for added support?• Weighs Approx. 18.58 ounces (pair) Anti-shock spring in pole to lessen impact • Great for regular walks, leisurely hiking or adventurous treks?• A great addition to your hiking gear!?• 2 Year warranty from Cascade Mountain Tech,llc 2 Year warranty only valid when purchased from Cascade Mountain Tech, llc or authorized dealer with valid order number or receipt”’