Black Diamond Trail Pro Shock Trekking Poles
- The ultralight, narrow diameter aluminum shafts resist corrosion and reduce weight without sacrificing strength.
- Dual Density Foam grips for comfort plus an extended foam sleeve on the upper shafts that has ridges and is made of soft, comfortable EVA foam to handle switchbacks and abrupt changes in terrain easily.
- The patent-pending Control Shock Technology™ (CST) is a progressive four-stage shock absorption system that handles hard compression without bottoming out. The CST absorbs light and medium strikes without a pogo-ing rebound. The external design maximizes pole collapsibility and is very quiet.
- The FlickLock Pro locking mechanism offers all the benefits and dependability of the Classic FlicLock with the durability and strength of stainless steel. The result is a low profile design with a dramatic improvement in quality, feel and clamping force. To adjust the pole you “flick” the lock open with your finger, slide the section to where you want it and press the lock closed for solid and sure adjustments.
- Adjustable fully padded 360 degree left and right hand specific webbing wrist strap for comfort.
Black Diamond’s Trail Pro Shock trekking poles have many of Black Diamond latest features for an incredible hiking experience. The three piece, ultralight, narrow diameter aluminum shafts, reduce weight without sacrificing strength. Dual FlickLock Pro pole locking mechanisms allow for easy length adjustment and improved strength and clamping force. The poles also feature the patent-pending Control Shock Technology™ (CST) for progressive four-stage shock absorption The adjustable 360 degree Padded Wrist Straps are Left and Right hand specific for added comfort. They feature Interchangeable Tech Tips with WaveLock technology to easily switch from Rubber or Carbide tips depending on the terrain you are hiking on.Compact Flex Tips with WaveLock Technology and Interchangeable Tech Tips. Low profile trekking baskets included..Usable Length 68-140 cm (27″-55″).Minimum storage length 66.5 cm (26″).Weight 568 grams/ pair (1 lb. 4 oz./ pair).Color: Fire Red and Grey.Import..
Related Trekking Poles Products