Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Cork
- 100% Carbon Fiber shafts for the ultimate in ultralight strength. Three section for compact carry size.
- Natural Cork grips for comfort plus an extended foam sleeve on the upper shafts that has ridges and is made of soft, comfortable EVA foam to handle switchbacks and abrupt changes in terrain easily.
- Dual FlickLock Pro Adjusters: The latest in Black Diamond Trekking Pole Technology. Along with the benefits of the classic FlickLock adjusters, the Flicklock Pro adjusters have a lower profile, stainless steel design. To adjust the pole you “flick” the lock open with your finger, slide the section to where you want it and press the lock closed for solid and sure adjustments.
- Fully padded 360 degree left and right hand specific webbing wrist strap for comfort.
- Two kinds of baskets and interchangeable Tech Tips allow you to switch between carbide and rubber tips to account for changing trail surfaces.
Black Diamond’s Alpine Carbon Cork poles are at the pinnacle of ultralight trekking poles. These highly versatile, fully adjustable four-season poles built with premium materials, handle alpine backpacking routes, mid-winter expeditions and far-flung treks with ease. They feature 3 compact carbon fiber shafts, dual FlickLock Pro adjusters and a natural cork grip. The 360 degree, adjustable wrist straps have padding and are Left and Right hand specific for added comfort. Interchangeable carbide Tech Tips can easily be switched out for rubber Tech Tips (sold separately) and two sets of baskets can be tailored to trail or snow activities.Usable Length 63-130 cm (25″-51″).Minimum storage length 63 cm (25″).Weight 475 grams/ pair (1 lb. 1 oz/ pair).Color: Black and Pearl.Import..