TETON Sports Celsius XL Sleeping Bag; Lightweight Sleeping Bag Great for Cold Weather Camping; Hiking, Camping; Great to Come Back to After a Long Day on the Trail
- WARM AND COZY THREE SEASON BAG: Adjustable shoulder and full-length zipper baffles eliminate drafts; Size 90×36 inches, fifteen inches longer than most bags; Half-circle mummy style hood with drawstring keeps pillow or head off the ground, camp pad, or cot surface
- HIGH-QUALITY DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION: Sturdy taffeta shell is durable, easy to pack, and stands up to years of use; Double-layer construction for entire width and length of bag increases warmth and durability
- CAMPING GEAR ADD-ONS AVAILABLE: Designed to accompany many other TETON Sports products for an out of this world base camp experience; RigLht and left-hand zippers let you zip two Celsius X -32C/-25F bags together, or use on its own for a cozy, warm night’s sleep
- MUST HAVE COLD WEATHER CAMPING EQUIPMENT: Survival rated for cold temperatures–rated at +20 degrees for cool to frozen conditions; if you sleep cold, get the TETON Sports Celsius XL -18C/0F or -32C/-25F
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: At TETON Sports when we say “Limited Lifetime Warranty” we mean WE’VE GOT YOUR BACK! We have an AWESOME customer service team based right here in the USA. It’s service YOU CAN COUNT ON to get your products taken care of and get you back OUTDOORS; #getoutdoors with TETON Sports
When you need a good night’s sleep wherever you are camping, choose the TETON Sports Celsius XL -32C/-25F Sleeping Bag. You’ll be warm, comfortable, and have some room to move. This cold weather sleeping bag is built to last a lifetime. A sleeping bag you can look forward to climbing into each night. It’s filled with our SuperLoft Elite fill to keep you warm and is rated to well below freezing temperatures. The mummy-style hood can cinch in around your head for additional warmth and keeps your head off the ground.Includes full-width baffles and full-length shoulder and zipper draft tubes to keep the warm air from escaping. Dual layer offset stitching eliminates cold spots. The Celsius XL has a durable ripstop shell that will stand up to years of rigorous use. The brushed polyester lining feels like soft bed sheets. Taped, anti-snag zippers are easy to close from inside or outside of the bag. Like all TETON Sports sleeping bags, the Celsius XL comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Bonus features include an interior storage pocket for wallet or keys and its own compression sack for easy transport. It all adds up to exceptional quality at an affordable price.
Bigger campers, or simply those who like a bit more room in their bag at night, will appreciate the TETON Celsius XL, an oversized sleeping bag rated to -25 degrees Fahrenheit. The bag is filled with warmth-trapping SuperLoft Elite four-channel hollow fiber insulation, and two bags can zip together for cozy couples to stay even warmer at night. Cushioning around the zipper and shoulder opening keep drafts out, and staggered seams distribute fill evenly and reduce compression to eliminate chilly spots. A warm, inviting flannel lining retains body heat, while a snag-free, self-repairing zipper opens top or bottom for adjustable ventilation.
Two bags can be zipped together to help keep cozy couples warmer at night.
- Oversized sleeping bag designed to fit one person comfortably or two people snugly
- Attaches to second bag via left and right side zippers
- Internal storage pocket for keys, wallet, and other valuables
- Adjustable mummy hood
- Double-layer construction entire width and length of bag increases warmth and durability
- Sturdy taffeta shell stands up to years of use
- Sturdy snag-free, two-way zippers with metal pulls
- Full-length zipper baffle reduces drafts
- Curved hood keeps head or pillow off the ground
- Oxford compression sack with drawstring closure
- Measures 36 by 90 inches (W x D)
- Measures 14.25 by 19 inches (W x D) packed
- Rated to -25 degrees Fahrenheit
- 9.5-pound pack weight
TETON Sports products include a limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
About TETON Sports
TETON Sports was established in Utah, in 2005, with a goal of making a few crucial outdoor items, but making them very well. The company distributes through a handful of retailers, and maintains low overheard in order to keep its price points affordable, and has developed a small, but steadily growing, following of loyal repeat customers who appreciate its rugged, long-lasting camping and outdoor adventure gear.