ThorFire LED Camping Lantern Lights Hand Crank USB Rechargeable Lanterns Collapsible Mini Flashlight Emergency Torch Night Light Tent Lamp for Camping Hiking Tent Garden Patio – CL01
- SUPER-BRIGHT: 400-lumen (max) CREE LED provides bright light over a beam distance of 330ft/ 100m and reaches up to 600ft/ 180m. Features 3 adaptable settings: High / Low / Strobe.
- TOUGH AND RELIABLE: IP65-rated water resistant and designed for use in heavy rain. Its durable aluminum body and shock-resistance endure rough handling.
- LONG-LASTING: Up to 4hrs of non-diminishing brightness from 3 AAA batteries, or 6hrs from one rechargeable 18650 (batteries not included). High-quality LED bulb delivers consistent, optimum performance throughout 50000 hours of use.
- SMART DESIGN: Compact to fit easily into your pocket wherever you go, and has an anti-slip finish that holds fast in your hand. Stands on-end as an emergency light source.
- What You Get: Anker Bolder LC40 Flashlight, hand strap, welcome guide, and our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service (batteries not included).
Easy to Carry
Lightweight and foldable design makes it very easy to carry. You can travel with it. Expand it, it’s a lantern; collapse it, it’s a flashlight!
Indoor and Outdoor
This lantern is perfect for indoor, outdoor and emergency use. It loves camping and hiking, just put it in your backpack, it won’t need much room. It’s prepared anytime you need it!
Two Products to Choose From
Battery Powered lantern
Actual Max 125 LM (it’s >65LM on manual)
Powered by: 3*AA batteries(NOT included).
Hand Crank Lantern:
Battery: 300mAh 3.7V
High: 125LM (40min); Low: 30LM (4 hour)
Can be charged via Hand cranking or via DC to USB cable.
Hand crank the lantern for 1 min will light the lantern up for 4 min on High mode or 11min on Low mode.
Charged by power bank or 5V DC charger via DC to USB cable.
Connect with your phone via the USB cable, keeping hand cranking to charge your cellphone for emergency.
NOTE:Hand crank is for emergency, not for regular charging.