Solar Rechargeable LED Lantern Collapsible for Camping, Outdoors, Emergency- Built In Power Bank
- RECHARGEABLE- Use solar energy or included USB cable to charge the internal 800 mAh battery. Lasts up to 10 hours on a single charge. 3 light modes are low- high- flashing.
- PORTABLE- Use as a lantern when fully stretched, or as a flashlight when collapsed. Easy to carry and store.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL- Use it for camping, hiking, or emergencies. Hang as an overhead light using the included carabiner hook. Use as power bank to partially charge cell phone.
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY- We stand behind our products 100%. If you have an issue, we will replace your lantern!
-Use as a lantern when fully stretched, or as a flashlight when collapsed.
-Use solar energy or included USB cable to charge the internal battery.
-Lasts up to 10 hours on a single charge.
Grasp both ends and pull to extend lampshade (do not twist).
Press button to switch modes: low – high – flashing – off.
1) Charged by solar power: Point solar panel upwards under sunlight for charging. Remove thin clear plastic sheet on the solar cell.
2) Charged by USB adapter: Open port cover and connect included micro USB adapter to external power- use cell phone plug, laptop, etc. When indicator turns green, the battery is fully charged.
Partially charge digital devices (NOTE: will not fully charge most cell phones):
Open port cover to access USB port, then connect this product with mobile devices via connection cable. Included micro USB cable will work on some Android devices, but not for iPhone. Use your own cable for iPhone.
Use of hanging handle:
Pull up handle and hang lantern using the included carabiner hook.
What’s the fun of just one choice? Besides charging from the Micro USB input, you can also charge the internal battery by cranking the conveniently located handle, or use the USB output to plug in your smartphone（except for iPhones and iPads）, tablet, or other gadgets and top off their battery while you’re cranking. This way, you can charge worry free while you’re out-there adventuring.
Light But Durable
The last thing you need is another gadget slowing you down. Our product weights about 1/3 of a pound (168g) and can be collapsed to less than half of its length into a convenient to carry puck-like shape. The shape and the hard-plastic outer case act as a shell to protect the unit during transport, so you can throw it into your backpack or carry without worrying about extra weight or damage to the unit itself.
More Than a Lantern
Thanks to its convenient design and high/low light modes, our lantern can also be used as a high powered flashlight when it is compressed, perfect for situations where you need a concentrated source of light during camping, hiking, trekking, adventuring, or any other activity. Plus, the low mode lets you use the lantern as a reading or area light when you need a more dimmer light source, perfect when you’re winding down at the end of your adventure.
Battery: NiMH, 300mAh/3.7V
Charge Connector: Micro USB 5V
Full Charge: 4 Hours
High/Low Mode Max Brightness: 65/15 lm
High/Low Mode Use (1 min Cranking): 4/11 min
High/Low Mode Use (Full Charge): 40 min/4.5 hr
Product Size (Compressed): 85 x 85 x 50 mm (3.35 x 3.35 x 1.97 in)
Product Size (Expanded): 85 x 85 x 120 mm (3.35 x 3.35 x 4.72 in)
Weight: 168g (5.9 oz)
1x Suaoki SB-6022 Handcrank Camping Lantern
1x Micro USB Cable
1x User Manual