LE Portable LED Camping Lantern with Magnetic Base 3000mAh Power Bank USB Rechargeable 280lm LED Tent Light 3 Modes IPX4 Water Resistant Lamp for Hiking Fishing Indoor Outdoor Emergency Reviews
- Multifunction Lantern: Compact LED camp light can also use as a power bank. Built-in rechargeable 3000mAh polymer battery (USB cable included), with a usb charging port (5V 1A).
- 3 Lighting modes: This camping lantern has full brightness (280 lm), half brightness (140 lm), and SOS mode (260 lm), which respectively can lasts about 5 hours, 11 hours and 10 hours. A row of blue indicator lights show you the battery level so you can charge it timely.
- Portable: It is small but bright enough, compact in design with a light weight (0.39lb/176g), it can be put into your purse or backpack without taking up a bunch of space.
- Magnets & Hooks: There are two magnets on the base if you want to stick this to a metal surface, like a bike, car, or a tent pole. It can also be hung using two metal loops on the base.
- Application: With an IPX4 rating, this electric lantern is perfect for camping, working, fishing, dog walking, outdoor activities, and emergency lighting, you can take it anywhere you need a handy light.
With the built-in rechargeable batteries, you can take it anywhere you need a handy light.
The USB charging cord is wrapped around the light, making it cleaner and tidier. It is there when you need to charge it, no hunting for the cord.
A row of blue indicator lights show you the battery level so you can charge it timely. It takes about 5 hrs to be fully charged.
There is an USB port (beneath the battery indicator) to charge your phone. You can charge your mobile devices that you need to on the go. The anti-dust plug helps to keep the USB port from dust and make it more durable.
With two magnets on top, you are no longer limited to hang this to get light. Stick it securely to any magnetic surface to get light at any angle.
There are 4 non-slip rubber points on the base, helping to hold the light more securely.
It has full brightness (280 lm), half brightness (140 lm), and SOS mode (260 lm), which respectively can lasts about 5 hours, 11 hours and 10 hours.
The button to turn it on/off is on the back. You cycle through the functions by pressing it multiple times.
The first push shows you how much battery it has. The second turns the light on at its highest illumination. The third operates it at a dimmer light level and the fourth makes it flash. The fifth turns it off.
With the milky light panel, this adorable light gives off a gentle and soft light that help prevent eye strain and reduce stress.
The metal hooks that fold into the case allow you to secure it to a small branch, string, or the loops in the top of your tent.
Small & Compact Design
It doesn’t take up much room (2.76*2.48in) with a light weight (0.39lb/176g), making it great for traveling.
With IPX4 rating, this portable lantern is perfectly suitable for camping, fishing, emergency lighting, etc.