CVLIFE 3-9X56 Rifle Scope Red and Green Mil-dot Illuminated Hunting Optics with Free Mounts
- Magnification: 3-9x;Length: 12.59″(32cm)
- Objective Diameter: 2.2″ (56mm); Exit pupil: 0.24″-0.74″ (6.2mm-18.7mm)
- Made of high-strength alloy aluminum, completely sealed and 100% nitrogen filled, this tactical scope is fog-proof and rainproof
- Illuminated Level: 5 Intensity (Red) and 5 Intensity (Green), the scope could be used in under diverse environments and lighting conditions
- Coming with 20mm free mounts, you can install the rifle scope easily.
Objective Diameter: 2.2″ (56mm)
Illuminated Level: 5 Intensity (Red) and 5 Intensity (Green)
Exit pupil: 0.24″-0.74″ (6.2mm-18.7mm)
Net Weight: 20.81oz. (590g)
Tube Diameter: 1″(25.4mm)
Battery type: CR2032 x 1
Free offer 0.79″ (20mm) rail mounts
Package Include: – 1 x 3-9×56 Rifle Scope
– 1 x lens cover –
2 x scope mounts for 20mm weaver dovetail rail
- Offers the brightest Red laser allowed by Law. Non-handheld class 3R laser product, < 5Mw power output. Ultra lightweight and compact 1.79"L x 1.06"W x .85"H
- Fit rail-equipped pistols, rifles and shotguns. The laser sight fits onto virtually any firearm with a modern (M1913 Pica tinny or Weaver-style) accessory rail
- Proprietary mounting design provides two spring loaded pillar to push to rail slot for rock solid zero movement. Weight: 1.13oz (Battery included). Does NOT fits Berreta due to extra wide trigger guard.
- Operates with one CR1/3N batteries(included). Battery life: 1 hours. The unit is quickly and easily, user-installed in moments and can be painlessly transferred from firearm to firearm
- Controlled by ambidextrous switch. It offers two modes: constant-on and strobe. This allows the user to easily set their mode based on personal need or preference
Ade Advanced Optics first made its appearance in the firearms accessory industry by doing private label production for several Major manufacturers and retailers. During this period, Ade Advanced Optics began receiving requests from numerous customers for access to the affordable, high quality products that Ade Advanced Optics was capable of producing. By soliciting feedback from both clients and end users, Ade Advanced Optics was able to overcome the challenges a new company often faces when entering a global market and industry, especially one as competitive as the shooting, hunting, and outdoors industry.