Ade Advanced Optics Hunter’s 13″-23″ Heavy Duty Long Bipod + Free Picatinny Rail Adaptor
- Quality manufactured with cold forged hardened steel and 7075 T7 alloys. These bipods are the heavy duty version with thicker stronger reinforced legs, Heavy Gauge Steel Full Cradle, Heavy Duty Springs. It can handle the heaviest magnum recoil.
- the spring legs can be adjusted and you can pulling the leg from 13″ to23″
- Hinged bases have tension adjustment to eliminate tremor. Bipods have an all-weather black heavy duty anodized finish.
- Attaches to sling swivel stud and comes with WEAVER/PICITINNY RAIL ADAPTER.
- Very Light Weighs 14.1-Ounces
This is a light spring metal bipod for shotgun/rifle ect., the spring legs can be adjusted and you can pulling the leg from 9″ to15″.Rubber Padded on Top to Protect Forend of shotgun/rifle. Spring Loaded Foldable Legs are Notched to Extend to Multiple Lengths.Soft Rubber Feet Provide Enhanced Stability While The Padded Bipod Base Protects The Firearm’S Forend Very Light Weighs 13-Ounces Extra Picatinny Rail adapter included. A value
- The 2-7×32 Crossfire II Rimfire riflescope is one of many configurations in the Crossfire II line. The V-Plex reticle is a popular all-purpose hunting reticle intended for a wide variety of hunting applications.
- With long eye relief and an ultra-forgiving eye box, you’ll be able to quickly get a sight picture and acquire your target. The fast focus eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Anti-reflective, fully multi-coated lenses provide bright and clear views for the user.
- Capped reset turrets are finger adjustable with MOA clicks that can be reset to zero after sighting in.
- A single piece tube constructed from aircraft grade aluminum ensures strength and shockproof performance. O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, the Crossfire II delivers waterproof and fogproof performance.
Clearer. Tougher. Brighter. Our popular CrossFire riflescopes are completely redesigned and built to exceed the performance standards of similarly-priced riflescopes. Longer eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses and improved, resettable MOA turrets ensure optimal performance in the field. The hard anodized one-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube is Nitrogen Purged and o-ring sealed for a lifetime of waterproof/fogproof performance. The CrossFire deliver – and then some.