Adult Bike Helmet, Gonex Cycling Road Helmet with Safety Light, Adjustable 58-62cm, 24 Integrated Flow Vents
- Equipped with 3-modes Durable LED back cautious light
- Adjustable rotary internal regulator and comfortable cushion lining High-sided article velvet for shockproof
- Housing: high quality PC + Matt printing
- Inner casing: EPS high-density foaming,integrally molded
- 24 integrated flow vents to keep rider cool
Gonex Wind Cross Road Mountain Adult Bike Helmet with LED Light
*No sun shield.
*Offer a safe riding.
*Adjustable rotary internal regulator, adjust the tightness of head circumference size flexibility.
Size: about 30 x 22x 17cm
Head circumference: about 58-62cm adjustable
Ventilation holes: 24
The right way to wear a helmet:
1. The position of cutting-edge should be slightly lower when wear a helmet in order to protect the forehead.
2. The front and the back of the belt should be at a low position in front of the ear.
3. Wearing a helmet, you must bring the chin belt tightly. Ensure that sticking with throat position, instead of the front of the chin.
WARN: Make sure the elastic end of lacing must through the “O” type rubber ring. Or lacing will slide, and helmet is easy to fall off during cycling.
1 x Gonex Bike Helmet with Led Light
Find More Safety Helmet Products