HotSnapZ Reusable Hand Warmers & Body Warmers
- INSTANT HEAT WITH NO ELECTRICITY – Snapping the internal starts to generate instant heat, reaching up to 130 degrees. The internal chemical reaction generates long-lasting heat (about 30 to 40 minutes). Heat when you need it fast.
- QUALITY – All HotSnapZ product come with a Lifetime Warranty. Selling online since 2003.
- REUSABLE – Stop filling up landfills with disposable hand warmers! Recharge by boiling your HotSnapZ in water for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove and allow to cool to room temperature. They are then ready for use again and again.
- AMAZE YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY – When you first see or show them to somebody, you’ll know what we mean. They have the “WOW” effect.
- Safe ingredients – LIFETIME WARRANTY
This set includes 2 HotSnapZ heart hand warmers (4.5″ x 4.5″), 2 pocket sized HotSnapZ hand warmers (3″ x 5″) and 2 large rectangle heat packs. (10″ x 7″). This provides a variety of sizes at a GREAT price!
How hot does a HotSnapZ heat pack get?
The chemistry inside HotSnapZ is a safe and self-regulating reaction. The maximum internal temperature reaches 128-130F and typically 115-120F at the surface during normal use. The temperatures that HotSnapZ operate at are considered to be non-burning when used as directed.
What is inside a HotSnapZ pack and how does it work?
• HotSnapZ reusable hand warmers and heating pads contain water, a small metal disc and sodium acetate, a safe food grade salt ingredient.
• The clicking of a disk within the pad triggers the precipitation of the sodium acetate crystals. When the crystals precipitate, it releases the energy that was required to initially dissolve it and stored in the pouch.
• The release of energy raises the temperature to a maximum temperature of 130F (54C). The process is theoretically repeatable indefinitely. HotSnapZ are a sodium acetate hand warmer.
Are the contents of HotSnapZ safe?
• Yes. The contents of each HotSnapZ are Safe, Non-Toxic and Non-Hazardous. (Water and Sodium Acetate)