Garmin eTrex 20x Handheld GPS (010-01508-00) with 32GB Accessory Bundle Includes, 32GB Memory Card, LED Brite-Nite Dome Lantern Flashlight, Carrying Case & 4x Rechargeable AA Batteries w/Charger
- Garmin AUTHORIZED DEALER – Includes Full Garmin USA WARRANTY
- Garmin eTrex 20x Handheld GPS
- The Garmin eTrex 20x Handheld GPS features 240 x 320 resolution, 3.7GB of internal memory, HotFix and GLONASS support, Includes worldwide basemap with shaded relief
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: Garmin eTrex 20x Handheld GPS – USB Cable – Documentation
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Garmin eTrex 20x Handheld GPS – LED Brite-Nite Dome Lantern Flashlight – Garmin Universal Carrying Case – Sandisk 32GB microSDHC UHS Class 10 Memory Card – 4x Rechargeable AA Batteries w/ Charger
Popular Handheld GPS with Enhanced Memory and Resolution
Greater resolution with 240 x 320 display pixels for improved readability
Internal memory expanded to hold more maps
High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver with HotFix and GLONASS support
2.2-inch color display
Worldwide basemap with shaded relief
eTrex 20x is our upgraded version of the popular eTrex 20, with enhanced screen resolution for a more readable display and internal memory expanded to hold more maps. It retains the ease-of-use, durability and affordability that eTrex is legendary for and can also be used on ATVs, bicycles, boats, cars or hot air balloons.
See the Way
eTrex 20x has an enhanced 2.2-inch, 65K color, sunlight-readable display. Durable and waterproof, eTrex 20x is built to withstand the elements. It has an upgraded interface yet retains its legendary toughness to withstand dust, dirt, humidity or water.
With an array of compatible mounts, eTrex 20x is designed as a handheld or for use on ATVs, bicycles, in boats, cars even hot air balloons. Use the auto mount capability and City Navigator NT maps for turn-by-turn driving directions, or the rugged mount for your motorcycle or ATV. Wherever you think you might take eTrex, it has the mapping and mounts to get you there.
The eTrex series is the first-ever consumer-grade receivers that can track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously. When using GLONASS satellites, a system developed by the Russian Federation, the time it takes for the receiver to “lock on” to a position is (on average) approximately 20 percent faster than using GPS. And when using both GPS and GLONASS, the receiver has the ability to lock on to 24 more satellites than using GPS alone.
More GPS Products