Callaway GPSy Golf GPS Watch
- Pre-loaded with 30,000+ worldwide course maps; no download or subscription fees
- F/C/B distances to green; layup/carry distances to hazards &doglegs
- Auto-course recognition; auto-hole advance; shot distance measurement; odometer
- Scorekeeper function records round data – hole/total score, GIR and putts per round
- Search full course map library at http://www.callawaydmd.com/course-library; add/update course maps on demand – at no charge
The Callaway GPSy Golf GPS Watch delivers fast, accurate distances to greens, hazards and doglegs via the convenience of wearable technology. The GPSy Watch sports a sleek, lightweight design with an ultra-comfortable band, and comes preloaded with over 30,000 global course maps and requires no download or subscription fees. Just charge it, strap it on and go play! Upon launching into GPS mode, the GPSy automatically locates your course and will auto-advance from hole-to-hole during play. With a simple turn of the wrist, you’ll have accurate distances to the front, center and back of the green as well as layup and carry distances to hazards and doglegs, so you can chose the right club quickly and hit your next shot with confidence. No more searching for sprinkler heads or other distance markers, the GPSy Watch is especially useful and convenient during those cart-path only rounds or holes. Other useful features include shot distance measurement, odometer and a scorekeeper function that allows you to easily track round data during play – including score, GIR and putts per round. In watch-only mode, the GPSy is comfortable enough to wear all day/every day and will last weeks on a single charge. No winding required, the time and date is automatically set by satellite and can be displayed in analog or digital format. The rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts up to 10 hours in GPS mode; and up to 40 days in watch mode. Comes with a 1 year limited warranty. Available in two colors: Black and White.