Kershaw Oso Sweet (1830) Folding Pocketknife with Satin-Finished 3.1-Inch 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Blade, Glass-Filled Nylon Handle, SpeedSafe Assisted Open, Liner Lock, Reversible Pocketclip; 3.2 OZ
- 3.1-inch, easy to maintain 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade with a non-reflective, satin appearance
- Black Glass-filled nylon handle with comfortable Contour and textured “scale” pattern, for a unique look and sturdy grip
- Great for maintenance professionals, anglers, backpackers, hikers, landscapers, inventory clerks, campers and more
- Feature rich handle includes SpeedSafe assisted opening, a secure locking liner, convenient reversible pocketclip and predrilled lanyard hole
- Classic drop-point blade is perfect for a number of tasks like opening packages, cutting cordage, slicing fruit, aggressive animal defense, removing zip-ties and more
Kershaw’s Oso Sweet is one sweet little pocketknife. Featuring a classic drop-point blade, the Oso Sweet offers maximum utility paired with plenty of unique style. The Oso Sweet’s 3.1-inch blade is made of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel and coated with an easy to clean satin finish. 8Cr13MoV is precision heat treated and known for its excellent strength, corrosion resistance, and ability to hold a sharp edge. Equipped with fast-acting SpeedSafe assisted opening, the Oso Sweet opens quickly and easily with one hand. Whether left or right-handed, the blade is easily accessed and ready to go whenever needed. The handle is made of a durable glass-filled nylon for excellent durability and incorporates a textured “scale” pattern for standout good looks. A locking liner secures the blade during use and re-closes easily for pocket carry or storage. The pocketclip can be reversed for tip-up or tip-down carry. The Oso Sweet is one of Kershaw’s most popular and stylish knives, ready for any task.
- Tactical folding knife offers easy one-handed deployment via use of its thumb stud; stays securely in place via liner lock
- Black stainless steel tanto blade with chisel point
- Contoured black stainless steel handle with a brushed metal finish
- Comes complete with a pocket clip for easy and safe carry
- 4-1/2-inch closed length, 3-inch blade length with 3mm thickness
The MTech USA Folding Tactical Knife (model MT-378) features a tanto blade and a black steel handle, with a 4-1/2-inch closed length. This tactical folding knife offers easy one-handed deployment via its quick-opening thumb stud. Once open, the blade locks securely into place with the use of its liner lock. This knife features a 3-inch, 3mm thick black stainless steel tanto blade with a chisel point. The comfortably contoured stainless steel handle features a brushed metal finish and a heavy duty pivot pin. It comes complete with a pocket clip for easy and safe carry. MTech USA offers a diversified lineup of tactical folding knives, fixed blade knives, archery products, and security items — all at competitive prices.