Kershaw Cryo (1555TI); 2.75” 8Cr13MoV Steel Blade and Stainless Steel Handle with Titanium Carbo-Nitride Coating, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Frame Lock, 4-Position Deep-Carry Pocketclip; 4.1 OZ.
- Designed by Rick Hinderer and precision engineered by Kershaw
- 2.75-inch 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade features excellent toughness, edge retention and wear and corrosion resistance
- Great companion for any hiker, landscaper, backpacker, hunter, wilderness guide, electrician or anyone in need of a reliable everyday carry
- All-steel construction is coated with a matte gray titanium carbo-nitride, increasing the blade’s hardness, edge retention and overall lifetime
- Excellent everyday carry for numerous tasks including opening packages, stripping wire, removing splinters, cutting zip-ties, aggressive animal defense and making fire kindling
The Cryo was made in successful collaboration between custom knifemaker Rick Hinderer and Kershaw experts. The 2.75-inch blade, accessible with the built-in flipper or the thumbstud, is made of 8Cr13MoV steel, known for its toughness, edge retention and resistance to corrosion and wear. The Cryo is coated with matte gray titanium carbo-nitride, increasing the blade’s hardness, helping maintain the edge, increasing longevity of the blade, and providing a sleek no-fuss look. The Cryo offers a tough frame lock and lockbar stabilizer for secure blade lockup, SpeedSafe assisted opening for fast and easy one-handed opening and a user adjustable, 4-position deep-carry pocketclip for convenient low-in-the-pocket carry. Like all Hinderer knives, the Cryo is designed to be a sturdy, aesthetically pleasing knife with good in-hand feel. The Cryo is the ideal EDC with the tactical quality and hard-use looks of a Hinderer and the expertly engineered construction of Kershaw, at an affordable price.
Find More Folding Knives Products