Kershaw Clash Black Serrated (1605CKTST); 3.1” Stainless Steel Blade with Black-Oxide Coating; Glass-Filled Nylon Handle with SpeedSafe Open, Flipper, Locking Liner and Reversible Pocketclip; 4.3OZ
- 3.1″ 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade with black-oxide finish for excellent toughness, edge retention and wear resistance
- Textured glass-filled nylon handle scales offer a solid grip with gentle contour and comfortable in-hand feel
- Drop-point, partially serrated blade is perfect for tackling everyday tasks like opening cardboard boxes, cutting rope, stripping wire and more
- Feature rich handle includes SpeedSafe assisted opening, built-in flipper, secure locking liner and convenient reversible pocket clip
- The black Clash is a great tool for any hiker, hunter, angler, gardener, mechanic, backpacker or anyone in need of a solid, reliable EDC
Kershaw’s black Clash is a fantastic EDC pocketknife offering ultimate style and capability. The 3.1” blade is made of high-performance precision heat treated 8Cr13MoV stainless steel, known for excellent toughness, edge retention and wear resistance. A drop-point blade with perfect belly recurve offers excellent slicing capacity and partial serration easily slices through tougher materials like rope and webbing. The Clash’s blade is coated with a stealthy black-oxide finish, enhancing corrosion resistance and providing a non-reflective appearance. Textured glass-filled nylon handle scales offer solid grip with gentle contour, fitting comfortably in hand. SpeedSafe assisted opening offers smooth and easy one-handed opening by simply pulling back on the flipper. A secure locking liner provides safe and solid blade lockup and a reversible pocket clip allows convenient, user adjustable carry. As with all Kershaw knives, the Clash is built with the precision, fit and finish users expect.
- Made using the highest quality materials
- Tested for quality and durability
- The most trusted name in you cutlery needs
- Length overall: 7.76″
- Blade length: 3.39″
- Blade steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Length closed: 4.45″
- Handle material: G-10
The mid-sized Tenacious has a black G-10 laminate handle, ergonomically milled with prolonged fatigue-free cutting in mind. Skeletonized steel liners tucked inside the handle, increase the handle’s rigidity and strength without non-functional weight or thickness. The 8Cr13MoV stainless blade is coated in a non-reflective black coating and ground-flat from spine to cutting-edge for non-stop cutting. The blade’s shape, coupled with an oversized Spyderco Round Hole, position the hand for instant and confident blade opening. Sharp from tip to hilt, the Tenacious offers the most cutting edge possible for the blade’s length. A black 4-way pocket clip lets the folder be set in a variety of carry and draw positions: Tip-up/tip-down left-hand/right-hand.