Kershaw Brawler (1990) Folding Pocket Knife with 3” Back-Oxide Finished High-Performance 8Cr13MoV Steel Blade; Black Glass-Filled Nylon Handle Scales with Reversible 4-Position Pocketclip; 3.9 oz. Reviews
- 3″ tanto style blade made of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel features excellent edge retention and corrosion resistance with black-oxide finish
- Handle features black glass filled nylon scales, flipper, SpeedSafe assisted opening, thumb studs, 4-position pocketclip and secure liner lock
- An excellent utility knife for many tasks including opening packages, piercing holes, cutting cords, opening cans, wilderness rescue and breaking down boxes
- A reliable companion for any backpacker, first responder, hunter, angler, gardener, hiker or landscaper
- Highly functional, stealthy, folding pocketknife is easily carried and ready to go in an instant
Kershaw’s Brawler is an excellent utility knife, designed to perform at the top of its game every time. The Brawler’s 3-inch modified tanto blade is designed for excellent piercing capability, punching through tough materials when required. The blade is made of high-performance 8Cr13MoV steel, featuring excellent edge retention and corrosion resistance. The top of the Brawler’s blade features a swedge grind, narrowing the blade and adding to its piercing power. The Brawler’s straight belling offers excellent cutting capacity and is perfect for bearing down on a task. Just as functional is the Brawler’s handle. The blade is opened quickly and easily with one hand, thanks to SpeedSafe assisted opening and a simple pull back on the built-in flipper. The angled handle curves easily into the palm and jimping along the back of the blade offers additional traction. Completing the premium design are sturdy glass-filled nylon handle scales, a secure locking liner and a 4-position pocketclip.