Anker [Rechargeable] Bolder LC40 Flashlight, LED Torch, Super Bright 400 Lumens CREE LED, IP65 Water Resistant, 5 Modes High/Medium/Low/Strobe/SOS, Indoor/Outdoor (Camping, Hiking and Emergency Use)
- SUPER-BRIGHT: 400-lumen Cree LED (50000-hour lifespan). A compact, yet radiant flashlight to illuminate any dark spot, space, or place. Features High / Medium / Low / Strobe / SOS modes.
- LONG-LASTING: Up to 20 hours (Medium-beam mode) of powerful, non-diminishing brightness from the included premium rechargeable 3350mAh battery. LEDs boast an extended 50000-hour lifespan. Recharge in 6 hours with a 5V 1A adapter (not included) and the included Micro USB cable.
- TOUGH AND RELIABLE: IP65-rated. Designed for almost any conditions, from heavy rain to dry and dusty environments. Its durable aluminum body and shock-resistance endure rough handling.
- EASY TO GRIP: Lightweight and easy to carry around, the anti-slip finish holds fast in your hand during extreme conditions.
- WHAT YOU GET: Anker Bolder LC40 Rechargeable Flashlight (with built-in 3350mAh rechargeable battery), welcome guide, Micro USB cable, and our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Anker Bolder LC40 Rechargeable Flashlight
The Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight
From ANKER, the Choice of 20 Million+ Happy Users
• Industry-Leading Technology
• Worry-Free Warranty
• 99% Positive Feedback
Convenient Size and Comfortable Use
Compact but also comfortable to hold, with a straight, anti-slip design that fits well in your hand or pocket.
Home or Away
Perfect as a backup at home or a necessity outdoors. Great for your drawer, glovebox, or tent. Stands on-end for use as an emergency room or tent light.
Utilizes a genuine high-performance, high-efficiency Cree LED XP-G2 (50000-hour lifespan) for high brightness and excellent battery life.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That’s why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
• Warning: Flashing lights may induce seizures in individuals with photosensitive epilepsy. Be cautious when activating the flashlight or when changing to strobe mode. Never point the flashlight in anyone’s eyes and read the manual carefully before use.
• Does not feature adjustable focus.