Rock Climbing Rope, 12mm Diameter Outdoor Hiking Accessories High Strength Cord Safety Rope(10m,32ft)(20m,64ft) (30m,94ft) Reviews
- The rope is about 10meters(32ft), 20meters(64ft), 30meters(94ft), diameter:12mm(32ft),(64ft),(94ft). applicable force: 33KN (About 3.3 ton), weight:80g/meter
- Made of Reinforced polyester rope, durable and long lasting;Color: Blue, Red, White, Green, Orange, Black, Yellow
- With firmness hooks on the end, provide you safety and reliable environment,easy to use
- Professional safety rope,suitable for Outdoor survival, mountain climbing, fire emergency, rock climbing and other outdoor activities, etc
- Including: Rope + Buckles, we will offer 2 Sewing buttons and 2 hooks freely
Material: Polyester reinforcing wires
Color: Blue, Red, White, Green, Orange, Black, Yellow
Length: 10 meters, 20 meters; 30 meters
Applicable Force: 33KN (About 3.3 ton)
Use: Mountaineering,Rock climbing, Rescue, High-altitude work,Engineering protection,exploration, relief work.
Made of high strength polyester yarn, strong, durable and wear-resistant.
The core of the rope is made of Polypropylene,which is easy to carry.
With firmness hooks on the end, provide you safety and reliable environment.
High-end machine sewing, tightly woven, thick knit.
High tensile strength, low coefficient of friction.
There have protective case at the end of the sewing button,which can protect the rope from cracking.
1 Climbing Rope+ 2 Sewing buttons + 2 hooks+1 portable bag
Please check the rope to see if it is cracked or knotted before using;
Cautions when using the rope:
1.Check the rope to see if it is knotted or scarred before using it
2.Don’t dirty or stomp the rope; because this may cause the rope become fragile when using. So please erase the dirt after using it
3.Don’t wet the rope–the wet rope may become weighty and slip,which is hard to use
4.Learn the rope’ safety weight- bearing
5.Avoid the rope get touch with sharp stuff- if you have to ,please cover the towel to protect the rope
6.Don’t lend the rope to others: It is dangerous to use the rope which has crack, and you don’t know it.
7.Don’t make the rope close to high temperature source
This rope can’t be used anymore:
1.the scarred and rubbed rope should be replaced
The two years old rope should be replaced, the rope was ever used to save people who suddenly failing when climbing should be replaced