Petzl Womenƒ_Ts Luna Climbing Harness
- Tailored to a woman’s physique:. Waistbelt is contoured to conform to the lower back . Longer rise ensures better placement on the hips .
- Leg loop to waistbelt proportions suited to a female physique. Leg loops adjust with DoubleBack buckles, to adapt to different body shapes and seasonal clothing. Comfortable to wear:.
- Padded waistbelt and leg loops. Wide waistbelt provides comfortable positioning. ENDOFRAME Technology construction allows excellent weight distribution.
- Capacity for transporting a large quantity of equipment:. Two very large rigid equipment loops in front for transporting a lot of gear and for easy clipping and unclipping of carabiners. Two rear equipment loops are flexible, for bringing gear to the front and for comfort when carrying a backpack.
- One large center rear equipment loop for carrying belay station gear, shoes, or special equipment. Compatible with the CARITOOL EVO tool holder. One rear loop for trail line.
The LUNA harness is tailored to a woman’s physique. Designed for technical mountaineering, trad climbing, or multi-pitch climbing, the harness is equipped with adjustable leg loops to adapt to all climbers, in any season. The padded leg loops and waistbelt ensure maximum comfort without hindering freedom of movement. The five equipment loops carry all the equipment required for progression on ice or rock, and make it easily accessible during the activity.