EDELRID – Jayne II Women’s Climbing Harness
- PERFECT ALL-ROUND HARNESS: Part of our Center Fit series, this harness has minimal weight and strong load-bearing webbing.
- OPTIMAL SUPPORT AND COMFORT: The 3D mesh padding, movable foam waist padding, and 3 Easy Glider buckles provide a great balance of support and comfort. A longer leg loop base enables optimal positioning above the hip bones.
- ORGANIZATION OPTIONS: This harness offers you 4 symmetrically fixed gear loops for perfect organization and 2 attachment options for ice screw clips.
- TRUSTWORTHY EXPERIENCE: Our Company has 150 years of rope making and alpine equipment experience at your fingertips. Our years of hard work have rendered products that you can trust on your next climbing adventure.
- EXTRA DURABILITY: Our harnesses design features an abrasion protector for extra durability at the tie-in point and its sizing is tailored to fit the female anatomy.
The Jayne II is a great all-around women’s climbing harness for all types of climbing and is one of the Center Fit series. The harnesses in our Center Fit series are particularly comfortable all-rounders. Their construction combines strong, load-bearing webbing with 3D-Mesh padding, making them significantly more comfortable. The movable foam padding can be adjusted. This means that the tie-in point can be centered and the gear loops aligned for all waist sizes. Inverse edges at the top of the waist belt prevent pressure points and provide increased comfort when hanging. –The History of EDELRID– EDELRID was founded by Julius EDELmann and Carl RIDder in 1863. At first, the company made braids and cords. Julius Edelmann was a salesman and mountaineer, Carl Ridder a technician, who specialized in braiding machines. The faces might have changed over the years but EDELRID remains an innovative and creative company to this day. In 1953 EDELRID invented the kernmantel rope and revolutionized the world of climbing. Materials and production techniques were constantly improved and then 11 years later, EDELRID produced a rope capable of withstanding multiple falls – the forerunner of the modern dynamic climbing rope. Climbing has never looked back since. EDELRID specializes in four sectors: Sports, Safety, Adventure Parks and Industry. The four EDELRID divisions originate from the company’s core competences in textile braiding and processing (i.e. weaving, braiding, stitching and textile finishing). As a manufacturer of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), EDELRID puts safety and quality first during both development and production.
Find More Climbing Harnesses Products