Crag Cards: Essential Climbing Knots
- Portable, durable reference guide that you can practice with at home or take to the crag
- Includes easy to follow, step-by-step directions for 19 most common and useful climbing knots
- Great for sport, trade, and ice climbers, mountaineers, and climbers interested in rescue knots
- The perfect inexpensive present for your climber friends and family, making them smarter and safer
- Includes stainless steel loop to clip to your harness or pack
Right there, on your harness. Right when you need them. Designed in Utah, crag cards: Essential climbing knots is the only portable, waterproof, extremely durable knot reference guide on the market designed specifically for rock climbers, by rock climbers. They’re just 3.5 x 2.25 inches, so make a great small gift or stocking stuffer for rock climbers. Slip a set into your pocket, or clip it onto your harness or pack using the included stainless steel braided wire loop. Crag cards: Essential climbing knots includes detailed, step-by-step diagrams demonstrating how to tie the 19 most common and most useful rock climbing knots, along with descriptions and usage tips. These knot cards are handy on your harness if you’re a little rusty and want to double-check knots while on a climb, or if you want to learn new knots the package includes a set of crag cards: Essential climbing knots and a free, removable stainless steel wire loop to use for clipping to your harness or pack.