Coleman Triton + 2-Burner Propane Stove Reviews
- 11,000 BTUs per burner, 22,000 total BTUs
- Large cooking area fits one 10-in. (25.4 cm) pan and one 12-in. (30.48 cm) pan at the same time
- Independent, easily-adjustable controls range from simmer to boil
- Durable steel construction withstands rugged cooking conditions
- InstaStart push-button matchless ignition
Take camp cooking to the next level with the Coleman Triton+ Propane Stove. All it takes to start cooking over 22,000 BTUs of power is to hit the Instastart push-button ignition and dial in your heat with the two independently adjustable burners. The cooking surface offers plenty of room to fit a 12-in. and 10-in. pan simultaneously. Meanwhile, the PerfectFlow pressure control technology keeps the heat steady, even in extreme conditions. WindBlock panels help shield your flame from wind, and they adjust if you need to fit a larger pan. When the meal is over, the chrome-plated grate removes for simple and quick cleanup, and the heavy-duty latch will keep the lid secure until you whip up your next family dinner.